Potomac Boat Rentals is your gateway to our Nation’s River! Located at Hampton’s Landing Marina in Woodbridge, Virginia, we offer powerboat rentals for cruising the Potomac River, as well as kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals for exploring the pristine waters of Neabsco Creek and its surrounding wetlands.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday through Sunday; 9:30am-5pm (Season open from mid-April to late Fall)
Powerboat RentalsOur open bow and and jon boats allow you to experience the boating lifestyle without the hassles and cost of boat ownership. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon with friends and family while cruising to some of the best destinations on the water.
For more information, or to schedule a rental, please contact us.
Kayak & Paddleboard RentalsOur array of single and double kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards offer peaceful exploration of historic Neabsco Creek, the Julie J. Metz Wetlands Preserve, Leesylvania State Park, and the Featherstone National Wildlife Refuge.
We use Cruiser ECO Dura-Lite stand-up paddleboards, Old Town Vapor and Twin Heron kayaks, and Ocean Kayak Malibu and Scrambler models.
- Ten Visit (2 Hours Each) Card – $100 (One Location), $129 (Two Locations), Terms Apply.
- Single Kayak – $16-1Hr, $21-2Hrs, $32-3Hrs, $43/Day, $85/Weekend, $125/Week
- Double Kayak – $21-1Hr, $32-2Hrs, $43-3Hrs, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/Week
- Stand-up Paddleboard – $21-1Hr, $32-2Hrs, $43-3Hrs, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/Week
- Youth Single Kayak – $11-1Hr, $16-2Hrs, $21-3Hrs, $26/Day, $70/Weekend, $90/Week